For payment concerns or inquiries please:
- Call Town Hall at 902-538-8068 and select "0"
The Town of Berwick is open for bill payments.
- Select Add Payments
- Select Add Payee
- Search "Berwick"
- Select "BERWICK (TOWN) (TAXES) (NS)" for property taxes or "BERWICK (TOWN) (ELECTRIC) (NS)" for electric bills
You will need your account number to process the payment. Please note there are separate account numbers for taxes and electric bills.
Account Number Locations
Property Tax Invoice
For electric bills, enter the 10 digit number without the decimal point.
If you have any problems setting up an online payment, please contact your financial institution.
Mail cheques using Canada Post to:
PO Box 130
236 Commerical Street
Berwick, Nova Scotia
Pay in Person
Pay in person at your bank, if your branch is still open.
** Please note some branches are only allowing one customer in the building at a time. **
Town Bill Payments
For the convenience of our customers, the Town of Berwick has implemented a number of alternatives for paying tax bills, electric bills, and other miscellaneous Town payments:
- Use your bank's internet or telephone banking system to pay tax and electric bills online
- Use your debit card when paying in person
- Leave your payments in a secure drop box located beside the main entrance to the Town Hall
- Contact the Billing Clerk to initiate an equal billing payment program for your electric account
Berwick Electric Commission
Billing and administration for the utility is located in the Town Office, with the Assistant Superintendent's office located at 216 Main Street. Domestic bills are issued every two months, while commercial billings occur monthly.